News and Updates on THAOS Publication Activity
Abstracts and posters update
We are pleased to inform you that THAOS continues to have a presence at well-attended international events. In 2015 THAOS abstracts have been accepted at the 1st Congress of the European Academy of Neurology (EAN), Peripheral Nerve Society (PNS) 2015 Meeting, 19th Annual Scientific Meeting of the Heart Failure Society of America, and the XXII World Congress of Neurology.
In 2014, abstracts were accepted at the International Society of Amyloidosis (ISA) â€“ XIV International Symposium on Amyloidosis, International Congress on Neuromuscular Diseases (ICNMD XIII), and International Conference in Neurology (ICN). In 2013, abstracts were accepted at the European Society of Cardiology (ESC), Heart Failure Society of America (HFSA) 17th Annual Scientific Meeting, International Symposium on Familial Amyloidotic Polyneuropathy (ISFAP), Peripheral Nerve Society (PNS) 2013 Biennial Meeting, American Academy of Neurology (AAN) 2013 â€“ 65th Annual Meeting, and American College of Cardiology (ACC) â€“ '13 & i2 Summit 2013.
To date there are 4 manuscripts, 44 posters and 12 oral presentations which have been made at various congresses. A further two manuscripts are in submission.
To date a number of manuscripts, posters and oral presentations have been published or given at various congresses.
Published articles in 2016
- Clinical, ECG and echocardiographic clues to the diagnosis of TTR-related cardiomyopathy: an insight through a worldwide registry – report from the Transthyretin Amyloidosis Outcome Survey (THAOS).
Damy T, Maurer MS, Rapezzi C, Planté-Bordeneuve V, Karayal ON, Mundayat R, Suhr OB, Kristen AV on behalf the THAOS investigators.
Open Heart 2016;3(1):e000289.
- Genotype and phenotype of transthyretin cardiac amyloidosis: THAOS (Transthyretin Amyloid Outcome Survey).
Maurer MS, Hanna M, Grogan M, Dispenzieri A, Witteles R, Drachman B, Judge DP, Lenihan DJ, Gottlieb SS, Shah SJ, Steidley E, Ventura H, Murali S, Silver MA, Jacoby D, Fedson S, Hummel SL, Kristen AV, Damy T, Planté-Bordeneuve V, Coelho T, Mundayat R, Suhr OB, Waddington Cruz M, Rapezzi C.
J Am Coll Cardiol 2016;68:161–172.
Published articles in 2015
- Latent Class Analysis to Classify Patients with Transthyretin Amyloidosis by Signs and Symptoms
Alvir J, Stewart M and Conceição Neurol Ther
Published articles in 2013–2014
- The Transthyretin Amyloidosis Outcomes Survey (THAOS) Registry: Design and methodology
Planté–Bordeneuve V, Suhr O, Maurer M, White B, Grogan D, Coelho T; Curr Med Res Opin.
- THAOS – The Transthyretin Amyloidosis Outcomes Survey: Initial report on clinical manifestations in patients with hereditary and wild-type Transthyretin
Coelho T, Maurer MS, and Suhr OB, on behalf of the THAOS Investigators; Curr Med Res Opin.;
- THAOS: Gastrointestinal manifestations of transthyretin amyloidosis - common complications of a rare disease
Wixner J, Mundayat R, Karayal ON, Anan I, Karling P and Suhr OB; Orphanet Journal of Rare Diseases
Abstracts and posters in 2015
- Please click here for Posters and Abstracts presented in 2015. Please utilize the search and reorder feature by entering 2015 into the date field.
Abstracts and posters in 2013
- Please click here for Posters and Abstracts presented in 2013. Please utilize the search and reorder feature by entering 2013 into the date field.
Presented posters in 2012